On the evening of March 31, a representative of the Ministry of Public Security's rescue team in Myanmar said that officers and soldiers had just approached and brought out a body.
The collapsed first floor area, where the boy's body was found
PHOTO: VH
The representative of the delegation said that the victim was a 10-year-old boy whose body was found on the first floor of a 200-square-meter, 4-story house that collapsed. The boy was pulled out of the rubble at around 8:30 p.m. the same day.
"The team has reached the first body and has taken the victim out. No miracle happened, the victim is a 10-year-old boy," the team representative informed.
Previously, on the afternoon of March 31, after the equipment was transported, the rescue team of the Ministry of Public Security began the search and rescue mission at the 4-storey building, 200m2 in area, with 24 bedrooms that collapsed in Zabuthiri (capital Naypyidaw, Myanmar), after the earthquake.
The rescue team of the Ministry of Public Security took advantage of dinner to race against time to find the victims.
PHOTO: VH
At this house, the working group surveyed and determined that there were 2 people trapped inside. Soldiers are using cutters, detection equipment and sniffer dogs to reach the victims' location as soon as possible.
Colonel Nguyen Minh Khuong, Deputy Director of the Fire Prevention and Rescue Police Department (Ministry of Public Security), head of the Ministry of Public Security's rescue team in Myanmar, said that officers and soldiers are still racing against time, deploying specialized equipment to search for victims in the spirit of "loving others as you love yourself, helping friends as you help yourself, and considering your friends' losses as your own."
Thanhnien.vn
Source: https://thanhnien.vn/canh-sat-viet-nam-tim-thay-thi-the-be-trai-10-tuoi-trong-vu-dong-dat-o-myanmar-185250331211335173.htm
Comment (0)