Vietnam.vn - Nền tảng quảng bá Việt Nam

China: Nearly 4,000 people evacuated due to dike break

Báo Sài Gòn Giải phóngBáo Sài Gòn Giải phóng30/07/2024


China Daily reported that the Hunan provincial government in China said that as of the morning of July 29, more than 3,800 people had been evacuated after a river dike breach occurred on the evening of July 28.

The incident happened at around 8 p.m. (local time) at the Juanshui River in Yisuhe Town, Xiangtan County. There have been no reports of casualties.

According to the local flood and drought control authority, more than 1,200 people, including police, militia and professional rescuers, have been mobilized to participate in rescue and relief work. Officials said temporary shelters have been set up in four local schools to accommodate the evacuation of residents from Xintang and Xinhu villages.

The Office of the National Committee for Disaster Reduction and Relief, together with the Ministry of Emergency Management, the National Food and Strategic Reserves Administration, sent 15,000 bed sheets, blankets and emergency bags to the affected people.

HA TRANG



Source: https://www.sggp.org.vn/trung-quoc-gan-4000-nguoi-phai-so-tan-do-de-vo-post751608.html

Comment (0)

No data
No data

Same tag

Same category

Livable villages
Son Doong Cave is among the top 'surreal' destinations like on another planet
Wind power field in Ninh Thuan: Check-in "coordinates" for summer hearts
Legend of Father Elephant Rock and Mother Elephant Rock in Dak Lak

Same author

Heritage

Figure

Business

No videos available

News

Political System

Local

Product